Coyoty (adj.): Like a coyote or Coyote in form, spirit, or humor. Ready to puns upon any opportunity for wordprey.
Nothing is frozen in time. Time is moving at a different angle.
That we’ve known this for awhile.
The realities are very similar, but not identical. If they were identical, Marx would have remembered to unstick them when they entered this reality, from the previous times. It’s like Neo in the Matrix, each copy slightly different and reacting slightly differently, but behaving according to probabilities. 95% will do one thing, but the other 5% will do another and make a difference. Marx is hoping these people will make a difference.
“Come with us, Cracky, or you’ll be late.”
“Late for what?”
“Late as in the late Cracked Cat.”
The air would be immovable for the Cardoodle frame of reference, but not for the Endtowners. Reality has been shown to be subjective, not objective (really!), so their observable reality operates relative to their frame of reference. Cardoodlers would observe them moving instantaneously, though.
A real world example is Mercury. Mercury’s proximity to the sun’s gravity well has it moving slightly forward in time from the more distant planets. It’s moving at a very slight angle from our observable time, instead of perpendicular, but the effect is similar. They may somehow be moving at relativistic speed without changing their positions in this case, which is theoretically possible. Real life physicists have been able to separate the states of particles so that two particles result, each with the state that was separated from the other.
But in this case, the body is getting snatched, not the soul. That’s getting evicted for a new tenant.
He has health issues.
One big coronoscopy.
Everything will look like where the sun doesn’t shine.
If it’s a hot day when if finally goes, it’ll all hit the fans.